-
November 24th, 2004, 03:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
First, I'd like to say that I thought both AnnaSophia and Kelsey were charming as Samantha and Nellie.
The question I wanted to ask everyone though, is-- Which of the dresses that AG has not made was your favorite? I liked both the blue sailor style and the embroidered teal one. I would really like to see AG make both of those. We really didn't get to see Nellie in any nice clothes, except her Christmas dress-- and that was from quite a distance. I would have really liked to have seen AG do that in a nice taffeta rather than a fabric that looks so polyester.
Did anyone notice that Samantha's Buster Brown dress was in the film but not as her school dress?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks